Thursday, June 19, 2008

Princess Ann Pop Pop May-June Hits 2008

Link Re-Up !!

Tracklisting
1.Enrique Iglesias - Can You Hear Me ( Moto Blanco Club Mix)
2.Tito Puente Jr. feat. India- Oye Como Va (Bassmonkeys Remix)
3.Kylie Monigue - The One (Freemasons Club Mix)
4.September - Cry For me [You'll Never See Me Again] (S&H Mix) - My Fav !
5.Ce Ce Peniston - Finally 2008 (Vandalism Mix)
6.Rihanna - Take A Bow (Seamus Haji and Paul Emanuel clubmix)
7.Buzz Junkies feat Elesha - If You Love Me 2008 (Thomas Gold Remix)
8.Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love (Edson Pride Club Mix - Demo Pella )
9.Donna Summer - Stamp Your Feet (Escape & Coluccio Mix)
10.Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up (Ralphi Rosario Club Mix)
11.Jesse McCartney - Leavin' (Ralphi Rosario Club Anthem)
12.Madonna - Give It To Me (JDB Club Mix)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/167727055979a9d5/

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fj1239mi1uz

Enjoy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank u!!princess ann!!your music make ours home party more fun and happy!!your pop hits remixs are so great!!thanx!!

SlyFoxinSD said...

Hi There. Would you repost this mix for us? The link does not work anymore and I am dying to hear it. Thanks in advance.
Love from San Diego California

Princess Ann said...

Hi dear,

I will post it in a day or 2 when i get my pc back. This link has already been deleted twice in such a short time ! gosh..

Anonymous said...

I love your work, sweety.. :P And I've posted some mixes in my blog, hope you agree with that (blush). :P